Are you looking for…
- More music, arts and outdoor fun! 🎶
- Awesome events with high quality production. 🎪
- Become a part of something larger than yourself. 🌳
- Enjoy unique experiences crafted specially for you. 🎭
- Amazing opportunity to connect with other creatives. 🤹
- The chance to get involved and realise your vision. 💡
artists, musicians and wellness warriors bring their vision to life through 💥cutting edge creative events that ⚡️break down barriers and ✨inspire action leaving you with a sense of achievement, belonging and vitality.
No more feeling stagnant, bored…
Like there must be something more to life…
It’s time to get involved and create something real 🔥
We run awesome:
✔️ Bush Retreats
✔️ Festival Stages
We are not for profit 🌱
Our events reach thousands of people each year 👏
And we’d love your support…
With a $5 monthly pledge you can help create something awesome
Make a one-time donation…
Target raise is: $5000
This will help us produce two killer parties in 2017!
- A rockin’ feel good deep dance and workshop camp at Burning Seed; (27th Sep – 2nd Oct 2017)
- A fabulous outdoor day party with DJs, Live Bands, Live Art and Food Stalls in early spring this year to kick off the season in style!
PLUS maintain and upgrade our
kick ass sound system lighting gear and decorative elements.
What do you get?
- Membership gives you access to early bird prices for all our events and festivals we are involved in.
- 100% of your contribution will be deducted from the early bird price of our up coming events in 2017.
- Opportunity to be a part of a tight knit community of feel good, do good party people making it happen!
We believe in using cutting edge music and art production to create unique experiences as a tool for positive change.
Who are we?
- We are a group of creative artists, musicians, performers, builders, technologists and wellness practitioners.
- We mostly have other jobs, sources of income, families and commitments.
- We work together under the banner of Oddly Wholesome, a registered not-for-profit association.
What do we do?
- We produce unique creative social experiences.
- We work behind the scenes with many large scale music festivals and arts events providing volunteer production support.
- We run many pop up street arts and music events for local communities.
- We assist many other community run organisations with production, operation and consulting support for their own events at no cost.
Why do we do this?
- We love music, arts and technology!
- We benefit from a having an engaged and mature community of creatives to learn and collaborate with.
So what’s this all about?
In order to create these experiences we need 3 things:
- Individuals with unique skills and experience
- Specific tools and equipment
- An infrastructure for ongoing management, operations and maintenance.
We are time-poor…
We are a volunteer-run organisation of working professionals with many other commitments.
We don’t have the luxury of working on these creative pursuits full time.
Therefore we need a reliable source of income to be sustainable.
So what’s the solution?
Engaging the community to share the load can make all the difference.
With more financial support we can:
- Reach a critical milestone of sustainability.
- Continue delivering high quality experiences in a professional manner.
- Maintain the integrity of our cause.
Lets work collectively to develop our culture
How can you help?
We ask for a monthly $5 pledge.
With this pledge you will receive early access to a series of events starting with a themed bush camp experience within Burning Seed 2017 (Australia’s Regional “Burning” event) in late September.
Your donation will help us cover the costs of:
Infrastructure – Power, Water, Shelter
Logistics – Transport, Travel Costs, Storage
Production Costs – Tools, Equipment, Consumables
Additionally, we will run a killer launch event showcasing the best of Australian Music, Arts, Dance, Workshops, Performances, Food and Wellness at one of Sydney’s most iconic cultural centres.
With your help we can harness the power of the collective and create something greater than would be possible as individuals.